What can I do with a ministry degree?
River College offers two different, two year study track.
- Associate in Theology- Accredited collegiate degree. Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Bible Institute Certificate in Theology- Attending strictly for the purpose of their own spiritual growth. Does not require a high school diploma or GED.
Graduation of River College can qualify one for ministry employment and/or further education at ACI accredited colleges.
What is the cost?
- Associate in Theology- $115/month for 9 months. Tuition can be paid monthly or for the year.
- Bible Institute Certificate in Theology- $50/month for 9 month. Tuition can be paid monthly or for the year.
What are the requirements for Admission and Program Completion?
- Born again Christian who acknowledges Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Complete one time application and pay one time $25 application fee.
- Attend all classes, complete reading and assignments, complete ministry practicum.