What to Expect
- River College courses lasts for three hours on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The first three Tuesdays of each month are lecture nights. These are the nights where your course materials will be delivered by a certified instructor.
- The fourth Tuesday is exam night.
Tentative and subject to change based on instructor preferences
- Chapel- 6 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.- Pastoral teaching, prayer and worship led by campus pastor, staff or instructor.
- Lecture pt. 1- 6:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. - Course material lecture based on monthly course rotation.
- Break- 7:45 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Light refreshments (tentative), restroom and water break.
- Lecture pt. 2- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.- Course material lecture based on monthly course rotation.